Tuesday, May 26, 2009

What I've done in May...

Since I've not been blogging lately due to circumstances beyond my control, like working when I'm at work...I decided to do a May recap to catch up...

I started the month with a trip to Grand Junction, Colorado to surprise my mom for Mother's Day. Where is Grand Junction, you say? Here's a map... can you find it?


Was she surprised? Boy, was she. I arrived at the same time flowers from my brother David arrived and she was speechless - at both my beauty and the flowers! Dad, he liked the flowers too...





Upon returning to San Francisco, the following weekend I got out for a ride with my two biking cohorts, Richard and John...this was Richard's "post shoulder surgery" inaugural road ride, he's the one on the right...


That same weekend, I spent a delightful two hours attending "A Conversation with Barbara Hale"......Barbara Hale,hmmmm, to those of us of a certain age, that name is familiar....who is Barbara Hale??? If you said, "Oh, yeah, didn't she play Della Street, Perry Mason's secretary? - you would be RIGHT! She was still a lovely lady at 84 years young.



During the week that followed I commuted to work and on the Friday before Memorial Day commuted to work on my own "private" yacht, the HMS Golden Gate Ferry




I started the weekend with a cleaning session of my house and during the rest of the weekend, between BBQ's, I had fellow vampire-lover, my neighbor Denise over to view my DVD's of Season 1 of "True Blood". At the moment it's my favorite, campy HBO series. I've made Denise a fan, maybe I'll make one of you too! Enjoy the opening credits below. It's so Louisiana!



That's about it for May...thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment